Have you ever thought to yourself “I’d be good in real estate”, yet worried about how you might cope with working ‘commission only’? Or, perhaps you’re concerned about how others may perceive you if you enter the industry?
At Iron Bridge Real Estate, we take a different approach to the rest – and it gets real results. We have three offices nationwide and we’re growing by the day.
Iron Bridge is a family-owned company which treats everyone with honesty, respect and dignity. That starts with offering our clients what we call a risk-free sales approach.
We care about our clients – and our team. Our office environment is supportive, encouraging and evolving. We invest in growing our brand, and our client base – and we invest in developing our people.
This role would give you a real estate career with a difference. A career to be proud of.
- Prospecting for potential listings
- Inspecting properties with buyers
- Listing properties for sale
- Negotiating property sales
- Developing and maintaining contact databases
- Training and personal development
Skills and Experience:
Successful real estate agents come from a variety of different backgrounds. While you don’t need any previous experience in real estate sales, you do need experience in life – especially by having a record of success in dealing with people. You’ll have enormous energy, rock-solid integrity, high intelligence, sound judgment, a love of learning and an ambition to be the very best in your profession.
- Supportive leadership team providing mentoring and guidance
- A comprehensive training and personal development programme
- Leading contact management and database systems
- Professional administrative support team
- Secure base income of $74,000 – with the potential to earn well over $150,000pa
If you live on the North Shore of Auckland and this sounds like you, then apply now!
Please email your CV and covering letter to Adam Smith – email@example.com